Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lifeproof Iphone Case: Expensive but worth every penny!

The Lifeproof Iphone case is one of the best investments I have ever made as I have dropped my phone a millions time. The only problem the one drop came at the expense of dropping it in water in which I didn't have the right case to protect it against that.

After this I received one as a pre-wedding gift last year so I could take it with me on our Honeymoon in Punta Cana. Let's just say if it wasn't for the case I would have lost out on a lot of memories as we used it in the pool and at the beach as well. I didn't have to worry about it getting wet or dirty.

As far as recommending it I have to my neighbors and family members who have Apple Iphones. The Lifeproof iphone case has many benefits which you can read here

The best part is now they even added colors to the line up of Lifeproof cases.

I would give this product a thumbs up!



No comments:

Post a Comment